·
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's your page

Reactions: Maggie

·
Registered
180 Posts
Awesome! I registered for a archery hunt lottery at quail hollow park so hopefully I'll maybe get to see some different scenery as well

·
Registered
180 Posts
Got the results today wasn't lucky enough to get selected but hopefully the ones that did put some nice ones on the ground

·
Registered
142 Posts
I hunt my private land. Have about 5-6 friends hunting with me through the season. Food plots (brassicas and cereal grains) are coming up nicely. Was fertilizing the plots today and saw 10 deer on my land in fields (but not the food plots yet).

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Anyone going out opening weekend? The weather is going to be a little tough for me to get in where I want to be Saturday morning so I will sleep in instead 😉 Saturday evening will be better and Sunday looks good. Good luck to everybody!

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm not. I've got a half marathon Saturday morning and then I need to get priming and painting done on my bathroom I'm having remodeled. We want to get the part behind the toilet and vanity done so I don't have to work around them. I'll probably get out the following Saturday.

Good luck if you're getting out team!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Good luck! I won't be able to make it out this weekend either but shooting for during the week

1 - 20 of 46 Posts