1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Checking in! Brown county here. A couple nice ones hanging around my place. Hoping for a good season

·
Registered
294 Posts
Checking in van wert county here. Only a few more weeks can’t wait. Got a youth hunt scheduled for next Saturday. Good luck guys!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Checking in. I’ll be hunting Athen County, looking forward to getting out there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Rfair, awesome getting the youngsters outdoors. I can still remember my youth season days! Don’t forget to snap a quick pic for the bonus points!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Rfair, awesome getting the youngsters outdoors. I can still remember my youth season days! Don’t forget to snap a quick pic for the bonus points!
I definitely will. He’s pretty excited to get out in the woods. My daughter is only 4 or she would be right there with me to.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Got set up bright and early heard a bunch of gobbling in the distance. Tried to get my buddies boy his first bird. No luck this morning watched 4 toms work a hen on neighboring property. He thought that was the coolest thing. Back at it this evening.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I couldn’t make it out with the guys tonight but just got this pic from them hope to have a pretty cool video soon as we have been trying to do some filming. We where close to gobblers all weekend just nothing in the magical range.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Drove down to our place in SE Ohio yesterday to get ready for turkey season. I’m working from home so anyplace with an internet will do. The plan is to hunt mornings come back in and work til 6 or so. My game cam captured some turkey, mostly hens but where they’re hens toms shouldn’t be to far away. Excited to get out into the woods.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I’m going out in the morning to listen where I’ll be hunting this season. Hopefully I can hear some. It’s almost time!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Back at it again in the morning before church! No luck today but heard a bunch and even seen a few. Any of you guys have any luck?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I doubled with my old man this
morning on two Jakes. Not the gobblers we were after but the show they put on made it impossible to not shoot! I’ll put him up in the scoring thread here in a little. Just a little guy but it’s a start for team 4!

·
Registered
506 Posts
No joy for me. Heard nothing but it was sure great to be in the woods

·
Registered
111 Posts
No luck for me this morning. Didn’t hear a gobble until about 9:30 and couldn’t get it done. Bird moved to neighbors property. Anyone else get out this morning?

·
Registered
294 Posts
No luck for me either. Start a 13 day stretch at work tomorrow so no more hunting for a few weeks in less I can get a Comp day in soon.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Got out this morning, hunting before I have to start work. Hunted until 8 and again heard nothing. I’ll be out in the morning, I know they’re birds around, they just need to come on over to my property.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I haven’t been out since opening week. My plan is to get out this up coming week, hopefully I’ll see something. Haven’t seen or heard a bird all season

1 - 20 of 23 Posts