Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Guys. This is my first year out. We've got a decent flock where I deer hunt in Delaware County. Fortunately for them, Delaware County doesn't have a fall season.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Where's our 4th? Came across a few team name ideas. Feather Dusters. Wattle Wackers (not sure I want to be a wacker!). Tail Fans. This one just came to me: Tail Chasers.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Come on fella's post some ****!
Here are some pics Ive snapped in the last couple weeks at my farm. I got more turkeys than you can shake a stick at!

And my uncle has been seeing this one at his farm...smoke phase turk

Good luck to all this season!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
any name will do for me but lets get something booked!

Limb Chickens
Fan Boys
Spur Kings

I like:
Masters of Spring!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Did we settle on a team name? We had Tail Chasers and now Masters of Spring. Either is ok with me but I am partial to Tail Chasers since I suggested it ;).

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Tail Chasers is fine, can you change it from team 4 to that on the main posting board? If so do it and make it official

·
Registered
44 Posts
Haven't heard from any Tail Chasers! I have not been out yet. I will be out Friday morning and Sunday morning. Looking forward to sometime in the woods!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was out Monday and my birds disappeared, did not see or hear a thing, well I did have a fox trot in and watch my devote for 20 seconds or so. I'll be back out Friday thru Sunday.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts