Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

Registered
Damn boys sorry I haven鈥檛 been on here for a while but also apparently not getting my notifications either. Hunted my ass off this fall and it paid off鈥︹ got a doe but didn鈥檛 get a pic with her but maybe they will still accept it. He has 12 scoreable points. I鈥檒l try to get them entered today.

Trophy hunting Elk Hunting Deer hunting Military camouflage
Sky Hunting Natural material Cloud Deer

Registered
Damn boys sorry I haven鈥檛 been on here for a while but also apparently not getting my notifications either. Hunted my ass off this fall and it paid off鈥︹ got a doe but didn鈥檛 get a pic with her but maybe they will still accept it. He has 12 scoreable points. I鈥檒l try to get them entered today.

View attachment 55637 View attachment 55638
Wow man congrats on the buck he鈥檚 impressive. What did he score?

Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Prior to your buck the only scores I have for team 3 are HuntMadd 15 points for his ten point and rfair with 5 points for a doe and 2 points for a youth hunt. Are you including the picture of the buck Huntmadd's buddy harvested?

Registered
Well I guess this is my fault for not taking the time to read everything in the thread. I see the one deer was a buddy鈥檚 buck HuntMadd posted here. Sorry about!

Registered
Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Get any new hunting gear? I haven't been out since the Sunday of second gun weekend. I saw 12 that evening but nothing under 300yds away, nor on the property I hunt. I will be back at it on Monday, if not before. Wife is having surgery on the 5th so I've gotta do what I can before then. Good luck!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts