Reactions: Huntmadd

·
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One or all of you need to rattle Hunt Madd's chain and get him checked in,

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good luck team I sold my farm in divorce but back hunting with friends in Highland County where I have shot a few monsters . I have a Moose / bear hunt in Newfoundland in October so probably won’t do much deer hunting tell late October to early November.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got a baby due nov 14 so I will be either early or late season contributor. Have fun on the hunt sounds fun!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I made it out last night. Saw a few does, a deccent 7 pointer and a nice 9 pointer. Not what I am looking for but a good start. I went back this morning and saw nothing but just got a 10:00 pic of a doe near my stand.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Due to kids' activities, the Sauerkraut Festival, other crap, and vacation to FL the 1st week of Nov, it'll be Nov before I get out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
How's everyone making out? I have had some activity recently on camera of some nice bucks but not a lot of activity during daylight, for bucks or does right now. I still have a couple of weeks before I can get out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am headed to Ohio November 1st tell the 8th let you know how things go. Haven’t deer hunted yet .

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have passed a bunch of good deer seen a couple shooters but nothing yet . My buddy smoked a nice buck this morning.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts