Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Need to get out of town so headed to farm. Maybe I can put more points on the board after all . Be up there for afternoon hunt. How many points we need .

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Well scores have been updated and we are clinging to a 3 point lead over team 1...... let’s hope they can’t tag a doe or one of us can punch another tag. I would love to help but I got nothing left that I can do..... take a youth hunting if you get the chance!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well scores have been updated and we are clinging to a 3 point lead over team 1...... let's hope they can't tag a doe or one of us can punch another tag. I would love to help but I got nothing left that I can do..... take a youth hunting if you get the chance!
I will try this weekend to take my nephew out

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Well looks like Team 1 checked in a doe so they are 2 points ahead. Did rfair get that youth hunt in? Can any one get us a couple more points?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am done I had that neck surgery I was talking about. Good luck I anyone can figure out how to get any points

·
Registered
295 Posts
I did but I didn’t get a picture after I read rules it states you need a picture sorry guys.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry guys. I fizzled out here. We got hit with COVID in early January and by the time I got back into the woods, the deer were all nocturnal. I didn't even see a deer the last 2 weeks of the season.

I hope your backs don't hurt from dragging deer and carrying me on the team. Haha. Here's to next season!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Guys I took my daughter out muzzleloader season to sit in blind for her first time. Was not successful but did get trail cam pic of us. Didn’t see it till checking cams tonight. I asked if it would work as picture will let you know.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Way to go guys. I made it out to shed hunt a little and this guy should be a stud next year. A little chewed on by the squirrels but still a good find.

101 - 120 of 124 Posts