81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
B5B9A25F-8B7E-43F8-B714-F5BF78EABBFA.jpeg
ABE9FA3A-AABF-4CAE-8792-4B9AF91E5594.jpeg
DA94B0CF-C57E-4854-A113-76B859052751.jpeg
3CD657C3-91D3-4A66-B2F6-8CEDB9B8D539.jpeg
My 17 year old decided he wanted to hunt this year for the 1st time in a couple years so I was pretty pumped and now he is too after taking this freak of a buck. The 1st true non typical that I have ever even got a picture of. He showed up about 3 weeks ago and shouldn't have.....lol. If we need a couple points I'll write up a youth hunt segment. I'll bore you guys with the story sometime.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Saw the scores so I decided to post the youth hunt story to bump us to the top. Feel free to check out my
Log winded story .......lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
The buck I wounded would have put us over the top . Man I screwed the pooch on that one but I Still have some season left so I will see what I can do .

·
Registered
225 Posts
Awesome job everyone!! I haven't been able to get out as much as I like due to the holiday season. I will finally make my presence in the woods again this weekend. Hoping to put some meat in the freezer. Good luck to those going out this weekend!!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Good luck this weekend to any of you guys getting out I'll be stuck making Christmas cookies lol
Now that sucks what kind of crap is that ? Buddy I'll be thinking of ya from the deer woods sorry about your luck but I completely understand your situation family life and all

·
Registered
295 Posts
Don't get me started...... was supposed to take a buddy out for a shot at a buck tomorrow evening but instead we are having people over to decorate Christmas cookies.... insert eye roll
My 4 year old gave me the daddy please stay home tomorrow speech. She knows she has me wrapped around her finger lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
I couldn’t get out this last weekend had to work probably give it one last try late muzzleloader then I have a surgery scheduled in January so will be down tell probably Turkey season.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry Guys I wasn’t able to make it out to get us some more points. I am going threw a bad divorce just don’t feel it right now and Neck surgery the 11th . Good luck closing it out . May have to sale my 99 acres in Adams County in this deal.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Sorry Guys I wasn't able to make it out to get us some more points. I am going threw a bad divorce just don't feel it right now and Neck surgery the 11th . Good luck closing it out . May have to sale my 99 acres in Adams County in this deal.
Been there a few years back.....even had to sell my hunting property. Although it seems bad now it will get better and I know I am in a much better place than I was. Good luck to you and I hope everything gets better. And Good luck with the surgery.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts