Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRuffing Checking in really looking forward to this year guys, got a new set up im gonna try out, and looks like i'll be able to get a little more time in the woods this spring. Had about 4 or 5 gobblin at me this weekend doing some scouting, hopefully the bronze tom that got away from me last year made it through the season.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm here! Mainly hunt up in 'bula county and a little bit down in Harrison! Looking forward to the 23rd!

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
Good deal...Team 3 is complete. Best of luck.

·
Registered
153 Posts
welcome team 3!!! i hope everyone is as excited as myself for the season to finally be here. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this year will as great as my previous 4 years have been. After discovering we had turkey on our farm in '08 i have been fortunate at harvesting 1 every year except '10 and even then i had a shot at 1 but i was holding out on a mature tom. again good luck to all on team 3!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looking forward to getting out late next week. Just got back from a few days hunting out in Kansas. We bag 8 birds between 5 of us. Ready to roll in the big OH!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck to everybody on opening day, looks like i wont be able to get out until next week, looks like the end of the week will be some good weather to smack down some thunder chickens

·
Registered
186 Posts
Out yesterday but no big boys. Did have a nice show from a couple jakes that mounted my hen deke for about 15 mins. Back at it this weekend; weather looks rough!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
got us on the board today fellas.
10 3/4 beard 1 1/4 spurs and 24lbs
been hunting this bird since wed of last thursday of last week.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Was able to put a tag on a 2nd bird this morning around 9:20! I'll take the second two weeks of the season over the first two any year!! Wish we could hunt the whole month of May!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts