close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team 21 Team Blackjack

Discussion in '2012 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by bilman63, Sep 10, 2012.

1. bilman63 checking in. Ready for opening day.
    sam-r261 UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0

2. I should have added a little about myself. I live in the Dayton area. Most of my hunting is done in Greene county. I have private in Scioto and Athens to hunt and may hunt those areas, but mostly Greene because its close to home. I mostly bowhunt. I am 48 and a precision machinist.

3. er318 checking in. I'll be hunting here at home mostly in Highland County. Tree stands are up, bow is sighted-in, bring it on!

4. chopiq

chopiq Staff Member Mod

CHOPIQ checking in. Ready to bust some deer. I am 50 and I live on the west side of Columbus and hunt a 5 acre woods north of Plain City during the week and around McConnelsville on weekend. Hopefully I can get our team some points. Good luck all. Any suggestions for our team name?

5. Jarvis checking in. I live on the east side of Columbus, near Pataskala. I'm a permit holder for the Gahanna Urban deer hunts, and just aquired nealry 20 acres near Buckeye Lake that has lot of deer traffic. i'm 25, mainly only bow hunt, with the exception of deer gun camp up by Norwalk. Good luck to everyone! and lets get some deer on the ground!

6. Oh, and wanna start throwing around some name ideas?

8. Hey everyone checking in. I'm from the southwest side of Columbus. Mostly hunt in Logan and rockbridge on private land.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. I think its gonna be a good year.

10. Hey bilman I grew up west of Dayton myself. Most of my family still lives in preble county. Or should I say prebletuckey...lol.

11. I have never hunted Preble. I have some great places in Greene. I used to hunt Buckeye Furnace and Wayne National a lot, then Greene started getting good mid to late 80's and I have been huntin up here quite a bit. I still like to do some weekend trips with a couple friends and have 290 acres near Shade in Athens co and 140 acres near Henley in Scioto co that I may hit just for a change of scenery.

12. Howdy..Trumbull Archer checking in. I live in Warren.I hunt the Grand River area early season, but have some nice property in Jefferson Co. that I concentrate on a bit later, as the name suggests I'm pretty much a bowhunter,but will carry a smokepole during gun season. One shot one kill thing.

13. We have all team members checked in. Now we need to come up with a name. Any ideas?

14. Well since we are team number 21 how about " Team Blackjack "

15. Works for me.

16. I like it, play our cards right to get some bucks!

17. Sounds good to me.

18. Do we need to pm one of the mods to let them know we have chosen a team name? This is my first year participating in the contest.

19. Yea you'll need to pm One of them and they can change it

20. Okay guys. Looks like we are ready. Now all I have to do is get rid of this horrible cold I came down with last night before opening day. Doesnt matter I will be out there if I have to crawl to my stand.