Premium Member
2,971 Posts
You have to enter it in the entry thread

Reactions: jmc2233

·
Registered
286 Posts
You have to enter it in the entry thread
just did. I forgot to take a picture of the kicker coming off the base so I was going to wait until tomorrow to get a picture. You can pretty much tell from the picture it’s an inch but If they need a picture I’ll get it. I didn’t have any room in my freezer for the head so I took it over my dads and put it in his freezer until I take it to the taxidermist.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Holy Crap, I haven’t been on.. haha!! Killing it guys,, literally! That’s awesome! Congrats to both of you! I went out 2 evenings ago but didn’t see anything! Usually don’t go much until late October! I’ll contribute, I promise! .. Hell of a start fellas!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got out for several hours today. The wind was wrong for the area I was hoping to hunt, so on to Plan B. I set up on a ridge with oaks that have a so so acorn crop this year. I saw a yearling doe on the way in and that was it. Not much action today. It feels good to be out again though.
Plant community Plant Wood People in nature Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Go for it!!! If I was a little closer and had the time,, I would! I started a Buisness plus working my regular job. I’m hoping this time next year I won’t be working my regular job and have some time!!! Who’s idea was it to start this right when deer season was starting???? Lol!!!

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
Killing on opening day was a blessing and a curse. But I just got back from a MD Sika deer hunt. Beautiful area to hunt. Going back next oct

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was out for a few hours this morning. Saw one nice buck... crossing the road in front of my truck an hour before daylight 10 miles from where I was hunting. Aside from that, I only saw 1 bird and 3 squirrels. It was oddly quiet today.

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
They are starting to cruise!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I’ll be out in the morning… And sitting all day on Monday!! Not much on camera besides 1 small buck and a million does! May shoot a doe in the morning!!! We’ll see how it goes

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
Long way to go keep at it

21 - 40 of 67 Posts