Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team mates check-in and lets get a name for our team and get this season rolling!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What name you guys want to go with?

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
Team 2 is complete. Good Luck. Shoot 'em in the face!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Awesome the team has arrived. What do you think about Team...Gobble Getters....T-fan chasers...Turkey Terminators....Beard Busters....Gobble Masters...Strut-n-Gun...Lead Headache....Thunder Chickens. Let me know what you all think?

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
TC is good for me. I'll hunt Portage & Jefferson.

·
Registered
80 Posts
probably going to hunt camp belden a little, if you guys have any suggestions for me on where else to go let me know please, this is my first year hunting gobblers so sorry in advance if i come out empty handed

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I will be hunting Licking, Muskinghum, Knox, Lawerence counties. I like Team Thunder Chickens, will let shu know.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is driving me crazy til season starts. What is everyone using to shoot your bird this year? I will be using a Mossberg 9200 autoloader 12 gauge with tru glo sights and an Undertaker choke. Using Winchester Supreme High Vel. #6 shot in 2 3/4" on my first bird. Great out to 35 yards(which is as far as I want to shoot one). Also using my Parker Inferno compound with Flatliner arrows tipped with two bladed Rages out of my Primos Vision blind for the second bird. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys, hunted all morning, started a bit late, like 6:15 so i didn't hear any fly-downs. planning on going back out on Friday. heard some gobbling but stupid me didn't decide that i was going to hunt today until 11pm yesterday so i didn't have time to pick up a call :nono:... Good luck to you guys going out tomorrow and the rest of the season!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got my gobbler this morning about 10:15am. 19.50 lbs. with 1" spurs and a 9" beard. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts