close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team 18 Ole Grey Balls

Discussion in '2012 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by Duck&buck, Sep 10, 2012.

1. My name is Vince I will be hunting on my farm in Trumbull County and on my buddy place in Lisbon

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. Checking in..........What's up guys? My name is Nick and I will be hunting Champaign County.

3. Bawana

Bawana Staff Member Mod

Checkin in, Brent hunting Tusc county!

4. Checking in..........

5. Bawana

Bawana Staff Member Mod

Duck&buck, I've got one of those also, he's going on 4, does a pretty good job of blood trailing for me.
    DSCF1666.jpg

6. Mine is about 1 1/2 got him from a friend that got him from his sister-law couldn't keep he's really good and very smart and loves hunting do far just can't get him to pick up the birds yet

7. I c u have big H dragging u down ,:)

8. Yeah, and how did I get stuck with ButtMaster again? He better step it up this year, I already have one tied up....:whistle:

9. Bawana

Bawana Staff Member Mod

The dream teamers are at it already!

10. BM in the house.

How'd I get stuck with Big H Hole again this year?

My son wants to go deer hunting with Daddy so I'm focused on taking my boy hunting this year so that will earn me 5 points for the year. Plus, I'm currently homeless with no freezer. Should make for an interesting year.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  11. Why not just stay at your cabin during the season...more time in the woods :D

Good luck this year Dream Team. I'm having another ablation last week of September so I'll be out of commission until the middle of October. Hopefully good to go after that!

12. ......Because I have this thing that I'll be doing until death. It's called work.

Best of luck getting your health issues resolved Charlie. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

13. Checking in...I hunt private land in Darke, shelby, and Logan. This is my first year in contest. Can someone explain how to get points and such.

14. Lol....forgot my name...Jerry

15. How about rack pack...for a team name

16. We might want to think about "Rack-Offs" with Buckmaster on our team, although this could be his year to shoot a buck...

17. Bawana

Bawana Staff Member Mod

How about "Grumpy Old Men" It fits three of us!!

18. I'm grumpy and middle aged....lol

19. Bawana

Bawana Staff Member Mod

OK it kinda fits 4 of us! Maybe grumpy old men and the kids!

20. Grumpy old men is fine