close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team 17 Backstrap Bandits

Discussion in '2012 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by NEGS, Sep 10, 2012.

1. hi team! my name is scott and i'll be doing the bulk of my hunting on private in stark county. i occasionally hit some public in tusc,carroll, and cosochton for a change of scenery.

2. CritterGitter

CritterGitter Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Team #17

Checking in fellas. Excited to get the season under way!

3. Schu72

Schu72 Staff Member Super Mod Mod

CG...there's already a Team17 thread started By NEGS.

4. CritterGitter

I knew that. I was.........testing you. Good job. :whistle:

5. Mvmattv03 Checking in! My names Matt. Im from the Dayton area and ill be hunting Carrage hill metro park in Nov and public land the rest
    Good luck everyone and be safe

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Hey guys checkin in, my names John and I'll being doing most of my hunting on private land in morrow county and a little in knox and delaware as well. looking forward to another great year in the deer woods. Best of luck to all.

7. Hey team I cant wait to get in the woods . I will be hunting in Williams County both public and private land.good luck I will be checking in on the team thread on my mobile more now I got a smart phone . Lets win this thing.

8. Also I will be hunting during bow and shotgun sorry guys I dont have a muzzleloader. But I will be hunting with my crossbow during the muzzleloader dates. Compound all the rest of the season

9. looks like the team is shaping up nicely. I believe we still have one missing in action?? Well guys I'm in this to win it and hopefully I can contribute my share of points. I have a family of five that eat alot of deer meat so I typically kill two or three does a year. I have 13 and 15 year old sons that spend alot of time hunting with me so the youth bonus isnt a problem either. As for as bucks go I've been pretty fortunate the last few years and have killed some very respectable bucks with my bow. I have been seeing some real nice deer in my hunting area again this year so i'm pretty pumped to get the season started. Looking forward to having alot of fun with this contest as well. So how many returning players do we have (first year for me)? Any thoughts on a team name?

10. Yea one hasnt checked in yet.I was tryin to think of some names today but nothing good came of it.lol.

11. Anyone have any names in mind?

Racks&Straps
    BoneheadBandits

12. First year for me to.

13. Checking in. Hope my season goes a lot better this year.....

14. this is the 3rd yr for me. my first yr i was on a great team we ended up coming in 3rd place but flirted with 1st for awhile, had a good time in contest. last yr was at the opposite end of the spectrum wasn't much fun at all, not because we were cellar dwellers all season, but because team chemistry was awful(feel free to go to last year's contest and read team 5 nocked and loaded's thread and tell me what you think) basically it was up to three of us because two guys didn't like each other and quit and the other guy went back to work in florida by november. oh well, that was last year looking for bigger and better things with you guys. just remember fellas while winning this contest would be great thats not the only purpose of the contest so don't take it so seriously you ruin your season.i mean all of us would be out doing this even if there wasn't a contest. the contest just gives us the opportunity to share our season with 5 complete strangers and maybe build alittle camaraderie even though we will most likely never meet each other. also keep in mind our deer season is one of the longest in the country making this contest a marathon not a sprint so don't get discouraged if other teams rack up points early. as far as a team name goes i don't really care but here are few i came up with since nobody else has thrown any out yet, treestand terminators, dirt nap cowboys, and its a retread from last year but i still like it, nocked and loaded

15. i'm cool with that, welcome hc! good we are all accounted for, now lets get down to the business of a name

16. Hey negs I read thru your team thread from last year, thats a shame looks like things fell apart. Hopefully that doesnt happen here and we can have alittle more fun with the contest.

17. As for as a team name goes I like backstrap bandits as well as nocked and loaded. treestand terminators has a nice ring as well, but i'm cool with whatever.

18. Hey hc I was looking thru your team from last year as well, that was a hel of a buck you shot, sucks you didnt find him sooner. But still congrats on a great buck.

19. CritterGitter

Hi guys! I was on the runner up team last year. Hope we can compete for first this year!

I like the Backstrap Bandits. Good stuff!