close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team 16 Bloodtrails for Blind Men

Discussion in '2012 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by Schu72, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Schu72

Schu72 Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I'm Scott. I hunt all over eastern Ohio. My oldest son will be out a few times this year so that will help us a little. I enjoy hunting with anything the law allows. Also got lucky and drew a controlled hunt this year. Look forward to meeting the rest of the team.

2. Hi guys my name is Matt Miller I am from Holmes CO I own 500 acres in Gurnsey Co and 140 in Jeff county that is where I will be spending a lot of time, a friend of mine bought a farm in licking county that I can hunt he does not hunt :)
    I can only hunt till the first of Dec as we will be moving to CO for a two yr stint in VS work in a mission in Canon City,
    BTW I hear CO also has big game :).
    Good luck to you all best of luck
    May your arrows fly true and the winds blow in your favor.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. hi, im J.R. Bunch from wv. i lease 185 ac. in athens co. I have a wife and two boys who are eight and nine who all three are avid hunter. I'll spend just about every weekend in ohio bowhunting with my tenpoint turbo. i work about eleven days in nov. and the rest i hope to be on stand in ohio other than the week of thanksgiveing ill be hunting with my family on our farm here in wv. I also have ohios first of of gun season to hunt. looking forward to meet every body and have some fun.

4. Hi everyone my name is Kenny, I hunt Fayette, Clinton, Greene, and Highland counties. Hope everyone sticks a giant this season.

5. Hi guys, I'm Mike. I live in Licking County and do most of my deer hunting within 20 or 30 minutes of home. Makes it nice being that close because I can slip out of work early and spend an hour on stand. I'm looking forward to participating on the team and hopefully contributing too!

6. Schu72

Seems like we have a solid team. Buckster and Oxmos are ringers, so we should be in good shape.:biggrin:

7. Glad to hear we have ringers on the team. I'd prefer to be a sleeper, it keeps the bullseye off your back!

Just spent a few minutes on Photobucket, looking at pictures of bucks past. Now I'm ready!

BTW, I've identified early season stand locations and placed two stands Sunday. The other four will be in place by the end of this coming weekend.

8. Scott, far from a ringer here but I will spend some time in a tree, it would seem to be a solid team,

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

9. Mike, licking Co is always been good to me I killed my biggest buck in licking, what part of licking do u hunt ?

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

10. Schu72

Just gettin' the team fired up.;) But I do think you are being a little modest.:biggrin:

11. I live just north of Granville and can hunt around here but do most of it near Johnstown and Alexandria. I also have a couple options in the northeast part of the county.

12. buckster does his best hunting behind the steering wheel of his truck... just sayin....:whistle:

13. Checking in guys. I'll be hunting Pike County mostly. Been watching a few decent bucks so far. Looks like a good team! Good luck everyone.

14. Schu72

Now that we are all here, does anyone want to throw out a few names?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
  15. I'm not particularly creative but will offer some thoughts to get things rolling:

Harvey Wallhanger
    Rack Attack
    The Buck Stops Here
    Bucks-R-Us

Being the new kid on the block, I have no idea of any of these have already been used.

16. Spinal Tappers
    Silent Death
    Dream Killers
    Bad Intentions
    One Shot Wonders
    Death Doctors

17. Bad Intentions sounds sweet. Just my opinion.

18. I kinda like it too.

19. Schu72

I kind of like One Shot Wonders since I think all of us bow hunt, but I'm OK with anything you guys pick.

On a side note, I'm hoping to get a camera check in sometime in the near future. I have a couple of cameras running down in Belmont county, but with my kids in youth football my weekend free time is limited. I'm hoping to get out on the opener...but again my kids both have football games that day. I think I can sqeeze in a morning hunt.