close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team 13

Discussion in '2017 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by bywayofthearrow, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Good luck everyone this season! It was nice to see everyone have great success last year all over the state. If we have half the season of last year I will be thrilled regardless of our contest success.

2. Hope you all are doing well. Looking forward to hear about your hunting adventures good or bad:) I'll be hunting my same two little spots in northern Warren Co. I put my stands up last this past week. Probably will not hunt until the third week of October or so.

Deehntr56 and Bryan six like this.

3. Checking in. Hopefully I'll get some time to hunt early in between all the kids football games.

Deehntr56 and Bryan six like this.
  4. Bryan six

Bryan six Staff Member Mod

Don't forget to send reminders to your missing champions this week and get them checked in guys!! Have a good season!!

5. I'm on it now, thanks.

Bryan six likes this.
  6. I'm here, sorry coaching my kids soccer team is kicking my butt!

Deehntr56 and steveOh like this.
  7. Welcome aboard...soccer coaching, been there done that. Enjoy your time with the kids, they grow up fast!

8. chopiq

chopiq Staff Member Mod

Here I am. Good luck everyone. I get to hunt the Magee marsh area Oct 2-6. Hopefully I'll get my buck early again this year.

Deehntr56, steveOh and Bryan six like this.
  9. Bryan six

The Champions are checked in!!!!

10. You guys should change your name to The Choke Masters this year

Bryan six likes this.
  11. Lol that's big talk before the season even starts medic

12. thats what I do

13. Bryan six

I better put on the mucks, it's getting deep!!!

14. Bryan six

What about "Relinquishing The Crown" has a good ring to it!!!
    #dethrone!!!

15. Sorry for the lack of response Snoke I figured this was directed to another team cause I know your not talking about team 13 LOL Got some serious hunters on 13, that alone makes us dangerous for the repeat win. Now I'm hoping to shoot something big enough to mount this year so you better be ready to hold down that OS deer hunter of the year spot. I'm sure you got a couple booners your after but I have luck and thats as good as skill sometimes lol I did stumble across a potential booners bed this past week. The old rubs surrounding his well worn bed tell me he will be back..

steveOh and Bryan six like this.
  16. Who is going out this weekend. Looking forward to your reports.

Good Luck to all:)

Bryan six likes this.
  17. Bryan six

I see some competition in team 13's future!!! Good luck guys!!! Hope you didn't mind keeping the 13? Figured no point in changing it since we had 13 teams!!

18. what competition Bryan? I was unaware there were any other teams even in this contest. Winners tend not to look back. LMAO

Bryan six likes this.
  19. Bryan six

You'll be able to see us easily, we will be the ones ahead of ya!! #walkinourtracks!!!!

20. Just landed permission to a new farm up here near Cbus. Doe outlook is looking good. I might just bring my chainsaw and start it up and and walk around with my bow in the other hand. I've conditioned them to the sound all summer and it's at the point they walk right past in bow range. It's a little different than what I'm used to but all I see is freezer candidates. There's someone sneaking into the property that could screw it all up fast. Regardless, I'm looking forward to it cause it's 5 mins from home.

ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1506685532.789190.jpg
    ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1506685544.709375.jpg

steveOh likes this.