Here you go defending champs!

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
I’m here!

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
I’m taking a youth hunting this weekend so I’ll start us off with some bonus points.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
I’ll be going out sat morning with the .410 turkey gun and foxtrot Ammo! I’m pumped to put this small bore on a gobbler!

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Going to try to roost a few tonight. Will be out with a buddy in the morning. Had my second covid shot yesterday and it’s kicking my tail today! Good luck fellas!!

Reactions: Huntmadd

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Us too, Turk!! One came in strutting and attacked my half strut decoy. My farm seems to have a lot of Jake’s. I have several on camera too over the last few weeks as well. Gobblers flew down and some hens cut them off from us. I had a hen and a Jake so close I could have almost grabbed them.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
More of the same today, but we did happen into two big strutters in an open field but they were surrounded by hens. Made 4 moves and walked what feels like 10 miles but to no avail. Off to my slowest start in many years.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
I took today off. Hunted Sat, Sun and Tuesday. Had a long beard at 30 yards yesterday but he was over the side of a knoll and I couldn’t get a good shot. He just walked off. The gobblers in my area are really strange this season so far.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Beautiful picture, Huntmadd!!

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
I’ll be back out tomm morning. Wash out this morning so I took a pass.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
You and I are having a tough go of it so far, Turk!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts