close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team 1. Leftover turkeys

Discussion in '2018 Team Turkey Contest' started by bankfish, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Bankfish checking in. Hope everyone had a great deer season . Looking forward to this year, although the farm where I killed my 2 last year got sold. But....my old reliable has a few. Might be a little harder this year but I'm up for the challenge. Good luck this season!!

2. I'm here. I lost permission to hunt the farm where I killed my bird last year. However, thanks to OS member justhunt- I now have permission to turkey hunt the adjacent property, which in my opinion looks to be better anyway. I'm hoping to get out there and scout Friday or Saturday. Very excited! Let's get a repeat guys.

just Hunt, Bryan six and bankfish like this.

3. I'm here as well looking forward to getting out and listening for some birds in the near future. I have permission for a few good spots close to home.

Bryan six and bankfish like this.
  4. Im here, lost a spot as well and the place I shot my birds last year got leased out until the guy gets a bird, so going to be a waiting game for me, going to try my luck at a public land bird this year but not had much luck getting out to scout!! Good luck to you guys and hope we can pull this off again this year!!

bankfish likes this.
  5. Bryan six

Bryan six Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Anyone been out listening???

6. Man this room sounds like a sad country song... I’m not gonna beat y’all up to bad seems it’s a rough start up in here.

Heck Now I feel I have a moral obligation to at least say, good luck to you guys.... after coming in this depressing thread...

Time to change the station guys....

7. Three out of four of us lost spots haha. That is sad. I think we'll be alright.

I never did get the chance to get out to scout and listen this weekend. I plan on hunting opening morning. If I can't get out to scout next weekend, that'll be fine. I've got a few spots picked out from looking at Ariel maps.

Is anyone going out for youth season? If so, good luck!

8. I will be out with Kalyn this weekend my father in law has been hearing turkeys behind his place and I will be scouting the spot I killed mine on this week with the fields being wet I'll be focused.

Revdillon, bankfish and Bryan six like this.
  9. You just worry about that big yellow big bird in your backyard. Lol. We kinda figured you'd still be upset from last season

cambridgezowie likes this.
  10. Bryan six

Ohhhhh snap!!!

bankfish likes this.
  11. Lmao..... we had ya one of those team mates that got a bird and didn’t even enter it.. I’m starting to think you guys may have paid him off. ;):eek:

bankfish likes this.
  12. Went and put up a blind today. Not much sign but did see two longbeards . 20180419_173554.jpg

wing shooter likes this.
  13. Wow he must have really wanted different teammates this year!

Bryan six and bankfish like this.
  14. Bryan six

Blahhahaaha that's funny right there, that's funny!!!!!!!

:yeahthat:

15. Please stop PM in hour team for autographs and how to tips... Were having a seminar starting Monday you can wait till then......Enjoy your Friday.....

16. Ppfff. Elementary school stuff. You might want to pay attention. Lol. TGIF!!. You too zowie.

17. Good luck to you and your daughter this weekend.

18. We had a Tom and two jakes at less than 10 yards but as it went from a 150 yard standoff to charging turkeys it didn't pan out with a tagged bird but a great encounter. Kalyn now knows she needs to be ambidextrous with her shotgun we had a great morning.

Bryan six, Revdillon, bluedog and 2 others like this.
  19. Bryan six

I think teams one and five need to start practicing your loosing speeches, team eight has easily got this one taken care of boys!!

Oh and my right sleeve is just a little longer than my left, so when you make my gold jacket keep that in mind!!!

#overbeforeitbegan#winning#sorry

bluedog likes this.