Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Yup. Never fails. Busted my white nav light out there last night.

We need to try to organize a July and an August shoot to pass the time until the classic. I dont understand why they take those two months off.

And we need better lakes!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man I'm sure we could get some people out to some shoots at a better location. I love the competition aspect of shooting but it gets harder and harder to rationalize driving 3 hours and paying for a hotel all the time. But hey we did win some money back for the world's smallest grassy that almost got thrown away because no one could ID it!

We need to have a tourney on Alum!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I was ready to get pissed if they tried to throw it out.

Yeah, three hours and my money to shoot a muddy sh*thole with no fish is getting old. No wonder its a big 5. They dont shoot lakes aorthy of numbers.

Being that its called Ohio Boys, they oughta be all iver the state, and the classic should be on Erie. Thatd bring some real numbers, both peeps and fish. Can you imagine 50% pot in a 50-60 person shoot? The HP limit lakes kill the turnout too.

Shane said they quit shootin them cause of the choice in lakes.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After people left we were talking to them and they were talking about having one on the river. I think it's cool having inland lake tourneys for smaller guys but branching out would be nice. And yeah shooting low hp lakes sucks. Looks like we're gonna have to start our own circuit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts