Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my broad heads for this season I got the 100gr 2" swhackers I paid $40.91 for 6 of them they still have The buy one set get one set free but better hurry or they won't make it in time for season the latest expected ship date for me is 8/20

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Congrats. I ordered 4 packs and get 4 packs free. I hope all the hype is true. Hope you guys don't pass this offer up.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Congrats. I ordered 4 packs and get 4 packs free. I hope all the hype is true. Hope you guys don't pass this offer up.
FYI-

I ordered some also . Than I decided against them today. I called to cancel and the lady on the phone asked if it was because of the shipping delay and I said yes, she said well we can get you them sooner if your going to cancel. Than I told her that I also decided to stick with my current style.

Might be a strategy to get them a lil sooner.:coolgleamA:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Keep me posted on how they fly. Maybe order some in the future.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm ganna have to get Coonie to let me barrow a broadhead
Target or he can just stop here on his way thru to camp and let.me take a shot or two!!! In the space to write to them in check out I told them I wanted window stickers and a shirt an hat lol well see and ill call them next week to try an hurry the shipment.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I got some for free cause one of there blades broke in a foam target. I still got my free pack. I use grim reaper now. There a bad a$$ broad head ! Good luck to all

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got some for free cause one of there blades broke in a foam target. I still got my free pack. I use grim reaper now. There a bad a$$ broad head ! Good luck to all

I used grime reapers year before last and they did kill every deer I shot but two where quartering away shots and through the ribs broke 2 of the 3 blades on both broad heads now that's badass!!! Huh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts