Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Makes for more "weekend warriers"... too many hunters out anymore busting good spring set-ups even one private land :(
Week days still the best time to hunt ;)

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Your right about hunting during the week days. Nobdy out there to shoot you , it's great.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Sunday hunting really helped the guys that work 6 days per week and did'nt have time to hunt. By the same token, it put more hunters in the woods. I was able to work a 'weekend Warrior' shift for about six months and really liked it ! Actually only worked 34hrs and got paid for 50! For the guy who likes to hunt and fish you can't beat it....Mon. thru Thurs. off and is definitely the time to be on the lake or in the woods!.....TF

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Yes, but for those like me who go to school during the weekdays like having the weekend to hunt. It's nice to have two days a week to hunt instead of one.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
You got that right i like sunday hunting like you all said some of us work during the weeks and weekends is the only time we have to hunt so another day is great.Maybe one of these years i will get on a real shift then i could hunt some evenings.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
I wish you the best of luck george will keep athen county in touch for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts