Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Stringer full of Jumbo Yellow Perch just finished. These fish came from Simcoe Lake in Canada. They all range in size from 12 1/2" to 13 1/2".

:)

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
WOW!! Very nice. I need to get some fish over to you to do for me.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
how do fish look mounted after theyve been shot with an arrow, aka those carp! I'm gonna shoot me a big fat one, can you fix it if I get one? haha J/k, my mom is against taxidermy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think a good stringer of perch made the prettiest fishing
mount I have ever seen. I would like to see a niec stringer of bluegills also.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Excellent work DZ

That is about one of the finest looking mounts I have ever seen, if and when I ever choose to have a mount done you would be high on my list for the work. Excellent job, when I see that mount I see quality and the craftmanship of a person who takes pride in their work. If your going to do anything in life, do it to the best of your ability and then some.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lureboy may be kidding, but I'm not. I was thinking of getting a mount done of a carp but leaving the arrow in it. I have a question though; can you even do carp? I thought someone said they were too oily or somthing. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
i have seen many a mounted carp...one i remember well and its at fuddruckers in columbus is a m0unted carp in a small aquarium,very neat...the carp is about 10#...by the way fuddruckers sells ostrich burgers

·
Registered
150 Posts
This is the second time I've ever seen a stringer mount and I love them.Also you do excellent work.I'm working on getting enough panfish of good size and variation to have one done for myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts