Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something i always encourage my youth hunters (and older ones as well) is to stop and think about whats happening. The thundering gobbles. the toms fighting over a hen. a herd of deer running throught decoys and playing carelessly through the woods. these things didnt happen from a couple asteroids banging into each other. God created these things and he created them for our enjoyment and bounty. While youre out there this year keep in mind that with all the big crazy problems in life, there is a God who loves us enough to surround us with the woods and wildlife we enjoy to sustain us and get our minds off of life for a while! take a minute this year to stop and think and thank GOD for his gifts to us on this earth.
LGE-VM510 NetFront/3.5.1 (GUI) MMP/2.0

·
Registered
577 Posts
AMEN! Best sermons I hear are the ones of creation itself. The rocks themselves cry out that there is design, not chaos. Each creature serving a purpose, acting for a reason, even the most basic life forms show irreducible complexity. And whats cool is there is more than just functionality. There is beauty and enjoyment. Hope your seasons hold plenty of both. Good Luck!

·
Registered
473 Posts
For me, aside from my family, the woods and wildlife are the most rewarding and richest aspects of the time I'm spending here on earth. You just can't experience something that powerful and perfect in a magazine or tv show. Makes me want to live a long life and soak as much in as I can. While at the same time keeping in mind that the good things we enjoy here are but a taste of what is to come for those who believe, regardless of whether there are deer and turkey beyond those pearly gates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts