Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Kenseth an Tony are the top two guys in my household ...Followed by(insert a dodge drivers name here):):)

Sent via Campbells soup can an string..

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Tony pulled it off coming from the shotgun position in the field. It don't get no better than that. I would say most of the field wrecked in this one, at one time or another.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Great finish. Tony has dominated Daytona over the years. ;)

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Tony pulled it off coming from the shotgun position in the field. It don't get no better than that. I would say most of the field wrecked in this one, at one time or another.

RGJZ06
Yeah - most of it was a parade - droan'n around lap after lap - then wreck'n - ftw - well smoke made the last few laps exciting anyway - kyle petty and his crew tried to make it exciting - if ya just listened to them without watching the race - ya wood of though there wuz a real race going on - dang - :whistle: - i think they got a thing for pop of valves - dang

·
22,521 Posts
Was he in drugs like allmendinger:idea:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah - most of it was a parade - droan'n around lap after lap - then wreck'n - ftw - well smoke made the last few laps exciting anyway - kyle petty and his crew tried to make it exciting - if ya just listened to them without watching the race - ya wood of though there wuz a real race going on - dang - :whistle: - i think they got a thing for pop of valves - dang
i believe ol cow petty knew it was boring he kept garanteein it would get better at the finish...and of course we all know how daytona finishes are...big wrecks...i used to turn the race on with roun 20 to go...then 10 to go...might go to 5...:biggrin:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm glad to see ol toney winning...and doing good...he's a real tiger right now...:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts