close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steelers Won!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Ðe§perado™, Jan 5, 2003.

1. :D :D :D :D THE CLOWNS WENT DOWN!!!!:D :D :D :D

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

2. There are alot of heart broken people now poor brown fans maybe next year. GP Bucks(tampa that is).

3. Wonder where they are...chewing on crow I guess.;)

4. Congrats Desperado!

I thought they were a goner for sure at halftime.

5. I was on the egde of my seat. But I knew they could do it!!;)

6. The browns always seem to find a way to lose.......I STILL HATE THE STEELERS!!!!!:D

7. Being a clowns fan you got to be used to losing the big games...LOL...:D

8. Well guys I'm not ready to gloat yet, I'ts just the 1st playoff game but I got to tell ya I'm lovin this one because I was at the game and I was takin a woopin pretty much through 31/2 quaters because I was in the midst of several brownies. Guess who got the last laugh? Vengence is SWEET... It was all good natured though and it was a great game. I had one hell of a good time. :D

These were the looks on the Brownies faces at the end. :eek: :confused: :mad: :eek: :(

Love the BLACK & GOLD

9. I'm with ya!! Can't wait to get to work tomorrow and listen to the excuses why they lost...LOL:D THE CLOWNS WENT DOWN!!!!...

GO STEELERS!!!!:D

10. Yahoo!!!!! The Steelers won and the Buckeyes won this weekend. How good could we have it???? Sweet, sweet victory.

rjo

11. rjolenic, I'll give you half credit for that post...LOL
    :D

12. The Browns proved that they were not ready to take the next step today..The had the Squeelers beat, and let them back in the game.

13. Hey desperado, maybe you're forgetting that the Buckeyes are from the Big Ten and Michigan played them very tough. So, that should make Michigan look a lot better overall. The Ohio Sate Buckeyes will make their way to Ann Arbor and serve up the third loss in a row next season..... CHEERS, GO BUCKS And go BIG TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rjo

14. How 'bout those Falcons.........I love seeing Green Bay get their
    _ _ _ handed to them.

15. Bad coaching in the last 2 minutes of the game. Under 3 minutes to go they throw the ball 2 times on 2nd and 3rd down. Mattox was the man very calm. Holcomb looked tough, Good luck to Couch who I think should have to earn his starting job back. I am just happy the browns made it to the playoffs. Maybe next year.

16. Compared to the Lions, the Brown look pretty good! Count your blessings! The OSU game was one of the best of the year.