Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very Very slow. I have been waiting for my turkey for 2 years now. Show firdt week of May in 2010. I also paid half up front.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I got my turkey done 4 years ago there. It came back took forever and the work sucked I will post a picture later tonight i wasnt happy with it at all! I will never go back stay away from it!!

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
thats the problem with paying up front or even half to a degree...bowyers do this too...if they got all their money when they finished their work the wait would be lots less...:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
I honestly cant remember but I suggest if any of you deer hunt to take it to Southern Valley Taxidermy my buddy goes there and gets his work done his name is Paul Clark he does a wonderful job. I cant wait to get mine back from this year that I killed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I lived in Carroll Ohio for a couple years and checked some deer in there before . They are very , very slow . And I know the father and son both hunt a lot and do guided hunts all over and are hardly ever there .

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
thats the problem with paying up front or even half to a degree...bowyers do this too...if they got all their money when they finished their work the wait would be lots less...:D
Well they got ta eat and pay bills while they are making you bow - and its a way ta make sure ya come back when their done - dang George - :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
328 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts