Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! How you all doin? Well I'll tell ya I've given my best try at shooting right hand but its just not going to work out the way I figured. But I can shoot as lefty so thats what I'm doing. I'm not a left hand person, nor left eye dominant. Physically I'm unable to shoot right hand for any real length of time...Not complaining, not at all, it is what it is for me. Instead I'm mighty thankfull that I can shoot my recurve bow! Have a great day! scout4

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Hey! How you all doin? Well I'll tell ya I've given my best try at shooting right hand but its just not going to work out the way I figured. But I can shoot as lefty so thats what I'm doing. I'm not a left hand person, nor left eye dominant. Physically I'm unable to shoot right hand for any real length of time...Not complaining, not at all, it is what it is for me. Instead I'm mighty thankfull that I can shoot my recurve bow! Have a great day! scout4
I recently had to switch to lefty because of AMD in my right eye and am doing good with my lefty cp and get'n there with my recurve but and there is always a butt ya know - i have just found out that i got the start of AMD in my left eye - treatment has not been successful in my right eye and my central vision in that eye is real bad - they are trying new meds in the left eye so only time will tell - dang - good luck with your shooting :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that geezer. I sure do hope for the best for you Man. Hopefully the new medicine will work. I don't know what your belief is but if you don't mind at all I'll be sayin prayer for you. scout4

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Sorry to hear that geezer. I sure do hope for the best for you Man. Hopefully the new medicine will work. I don't know what your belief is but if you don't mind at all I'll be sayin prayer for you. scout4
Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My samick recurve bow was here tonight when I got home from work! Its a lot of bow for the money! They did a few things with the riser to make it even nicer than the earlier polaris bows. They rounded all the sharper squared edges, and rounded over the arrow shelf a bit more. Just a really decent recurve! Thanks! scout4

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
My friend has a Hoyt metalist ex. condition and another recurve for sale both are left handed if anyone is interested. He is right handed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts