Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEAT LOSES...:D...i'm not into watching it but i had to see the whooping...i wonder,does anybuddy really want to see the heat win...:D

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
:yikes:I feel kind of ashamed of myself, I guess. I like the Heat. It's the only team in Florida I like to watch. I like James and Wade. Every other team down here sucks. I'm not a real fan of Boston but like Rivers as a coach as he used to coach the Magic, (another team I don't like here, too much drama with D. Howard:thumbs_down:).

RGJZ06

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope lebron and wade never see a championship,nothing against the heat...its a crime in sports when atletes control teams but they control the nba...i'm ashamed to admit i watched the game...:D

·
Banned
624 Posts
It's tough to get excited about a bunch of spoiled millionaires who think only of themselves and what they can get. James ranks in my book right up there with Art Modell. Screw the fans... grab the cash... tell everyone to kiss their butts.

I'd rather be at the gun range doing my own thing.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lebron is outscoring his whole team:eek:...dang i hope its curtains for them tonight...:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Other than his High School championship game, the only time I watched L. James play was this past game. I was impressed. He and his team were simply unstoppable. Boston played so poorly, as if they were paid off.

I can't hate Lebron too much. He graduated from my high school.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what team...:mischeif:you take lebron out,they lose by 30...:D...i will forget him in this game,i will never forget him when he quit against boston when he played for cleveland...:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts