Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Snow GRRRRRRRR –

791 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  brokenwind 
#1 ·
It started around 10:30 A.M. here & has been snowing since but finally quit around 4:45 P.M.. It's supposed to change to rain at 15:00 then snow off & on all night. Tomorrow high in the mid 40s, Weds, mid 50s when I set-up my blinds for the Saturday opener when it's supposed to be in the high 70s.

Regular winter is bad enough but I really dislike these late snow showers in April but it seems they are becoming the norm as opposed to the exception.

Photograph White Snow Tree Plant

See less See more
#3 ·
It started around 10:30 A.M. here & has been snowing since but finally quit around 4:45 P.M.. It's supposed to change to rain at 15:00 then snow off & on all night. Tomorrow high in the mid 40s, Weds, mid 50s when I set-up my blinds for the Saturday opener when it's supposed to be in the high 70s.

Regular winter is bad enough but I really dislike these late snow showers in April but it seems they are becoming the norm as opposed to the exception.

It must be that global warming the government keeps saying is going to kill us all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.