Discussion Starter · #1 ·
World Textile Organism Font Line
Output device Rectangle Television set Sky Gadget
Azure Textile Grey Mesh Font

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I let this guy walk last year 3 or 4 times at this same tower blind and feeder. He was a 9pt. I ended up killing my target buck on Nov 14. This guy grew a good bit this year. He’s always traveling with an 8pt who really took s jump this year. I’ll post pics of the 8 as well. Give me your opinion on these two bucks. Let live or let the arrow fly?

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plant Output device World Organism Television set
Textile Organism Mesh Mammal Architecture

·
Registered
171 Posts
The both look great! Let them walk and pick a smaller one - or a bigger one.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Both appear to be mature bodied...4.5-5.5yos. I'd wait to see them in person and judge the Wow Factor. Are there any bigger bucks showing up? You never know what November will bring. Both are worthy of an arrow.

Reactions: R. Toker and jethro

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have another 10pt at a different stand on camera that is really really impressive. He’s only there on occasion so I think I’ll hold out as long as I can for him. These two have been at this tower blind for the last two seasons religiously. See what happens

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have another 10pt at a different stand on camera that is really really impressive. He’s only there on occasion so I think I’ll hold out as long as I can for him. These two have been at this tower blind for the last two seasons religiously. See what happens
I am interested in getting a tower blind. Can you post a picture of yours?

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Plant Natural environment Branch Tree Natural landscape

oak Ridge hunting blinds out of sugar creek Ohio. This is a 5x5 size I have the 6x6 on order and scheduled for October delivery. They are several weeks behind like everything else. I ordered the 6x6 august 7th. They deliver and install them

·
Registered
171 Posts
View attachment 54968
oak Ridge hunting blinds out of sugar creek Ohio. This is a 5x5 size I have the 6x6 on order and scheduled for October delivery. They are several weeks behind like everything else. I ordered the 6x6 august 7th. They deliver and install them
Looks solid. Thanks RT ! How much for the 6x6?

·
Registered
171 Posts
View attachment 54968
And how far will they go? How far are they from you?

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pricing for the 5x5 is around $2300 or so installed the 6x6 is near $2500 or so installed. They are prob 50 to 60 miles from me if I had to guess

Reactions: jethro

·
Registered
164 Posts
Neat to see one set up on a property, they're main branch is about 30 minutes from here and they have a dealer about 15 minutes from here . Might have to check them out and sketch some ideas. As far as the beginning of the thread that buck definitely wouldn't get a pass around here :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I killed my buck out of it last November. The silent slide windows are legit. He had no clue I was there

·
Registered
171 Posts
I killed my buck out of it last November. The silent slide windows are legit. He had no clue I was there
Here is the quote I received yesterday. Will update when I get quote for delivery and install. I am guessing I will need to pick up myself and hire the install from a local builder.
Hello Robert,
I am replying to your online quote request for the Oak Ridge Hunting Blinds.

6x6 Penthouse 12’ high=$2,711.
Porch w/ stairs and railing=$693.
Total Kit price =$3,404.
We also deliver and install.

Standard Features include: Lp Smartside siding, tinted sliding windows, metal roof, pressure treated pine base and ladder, anchors, carpet, and keyed latch.

Thanks
Ryan Kauffman
330-473-7261

Reactions: R. Toker

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have no porch on my 5x5 and it’s a side door entrance. No porch ordered for the 6x6 I have coming and it’s a trap door entry. Both are 10’ high. Standard features as yours otherwise

1 - 18 of 18 Posts