Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
I read the title of the thread and thought you must be temporarily insane.

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Geezer how much?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
$ 500 - it a tenpoint elite wif a dot sight and a accu-cocking winch - 185 lb - dang :whistle::whistle::mischeif: - i got a photo of coonskinner in him fred costume holding it - but him made me promise not to publish it - dang

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
i might have to sell a bow or two to make room on the wall for some more...but i've decided for now to try another plan to make more room on the wall without selling too many bows...by moving some of my pictures and maybe some books upstairs...but i may be making a list soon of the ones i'll sell which will consist of duplicates and possibly white glassed bows...:eek:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
i might have to sell a bow or two to make room on the wall for some more...but i've decided for now to try another plan to make more room on the wall without selling too many bows...by moving some of my pictures and maybe some books upstairs...but i may be making a list soon of the ones i'll sell which will consist of duplicates and possibly white glassed bows...:eek:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
great counter offer or set in...let the bidding begin...its auction time...i'll go 7.50 dollas ...wendy:D might need one this year...:bouncy:
sorry traddies it sold u out a luck - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
dang that was a real crossbow too wasnt it...or should i say original type...to be politically correct...:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts