Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have to have a license to sell fish or is it even legal? Any input on this would be appreciated

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Do you have to have a license to sell fish or is it even legal? Any input on this would be appreciated

i think some guys sell them big shovelheads to private fishin ponds...i dont know the legalities...i guess if youre a business you need a license...or if you make over a certain amount...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think some guys sell them big shovelheads to private fishin ponds...i dont know the legalities...i guess if youre a business you need a license...or if you make over a certain amount...:biggrin:
It aint like im gonna make a major buissness of it, I just wanna make a few bucks to help pay for my huntin and fishin equipment

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
might do better mowin lawns...an shovlin snow...and loadin hay...thats how i used to do it...:D

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
might do better mowin lawns...an shovlin snow...and loadin hay...thats how i used to do it...:D
I got enough of farm work without pay everyday. I just need to make some extra cash for a heifer and some ewes

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
You gotta have a permit to sell them. Not sure how it works, but you absolutely dont want to get caught without it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You gotta have a permit to sell them. Not sure how it works, but you absolutely dont want to get caught without it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
I figured you probably had to have somethin.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Call Ceder lake in Goshen, Ohio its a pay lake bet he supplys the hamilton count parks with fish Ask for Danny he can give you the in's and out's...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts