·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Team 2
Ya13Ya03
11/20/2021
6 point buck youth hunt
Conf# Q2MB21
My 16 year old son finally got his first buck. And he got the first buck off our own property. Pretty great. He is all jacked up. He's put in so much work helping with the property as well as our other properties we hunt. He actually gave up his best spots to hunt with some youth hunters down the street to try and get them a deer. We both have up our best spots. He focused on getting one out back and I got it done on public. It's been a great year so far.
kangaroo Wallaby Macropodidae Grass Kangaroo
Plant Flash photography Tree Wood Darkness
Window Carnivore Dog breed Cargo pants Dog

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Team 2
Ya13Ya03
11/20/2021
6 point buck youth hunt
Conf# Q2MB21
My 16 year old son finally got his first buck. And he got the first buck off our own property. Pretty great. He is all jacked up. He's put in so much work helping with the property as well as our other properties we hunt. He actually gave up his best spots to hunt with some youth hunters down the street to try and get them a deer. We both have up our best spots. He focused on getting one out back and I got it done on public. It's been a great year so far.
View attachment 55529 View attachment 55530 View attachment 55531
Congrats to the young man.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Here you go, You can enter BOTH Youth and regular entries here
Name
Team Number
Date of Harvest
Picture of hunter and deer or picture of deer and hunting implement used in the harvest
Ohio Tag Number
If antlered how many points over one inch.
Siman08/OH
Team 7
12/1/21
Q86V21
9 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 38 of 38 Posts