close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

scope for in-line muzzy

Discussion in 'Reloading, Target Shooting, and Firearms' started by mikenbow, Jan 17, 2003.

1. can anyone suggest a quality fixed 2 or 4 power scope for my inline? thanks.

mike-

2. i have a burris and i wouldnt trade it for the world.

3. I have a Simmons 4x32 shotgun scope on mine and I love it.

4. Depends on your size of your wallet.High dollar scope:Burris or leaupold, Mid range scopes i like the simmons 4x32 wide angle or Nikon monarchs,Lower end scopes tasco scopes or Bsa scopes.Really this is just a matter of what you like and how much you wanting to spend.
    You sholud also look at the variable scopes for your in line these scopes work great on inlines.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2003
  5. i got a tasco for about 80$.it has a long eye relief.my remington shoots fist size groups at 150yds.

6. Got a 3x9 Simmons on my 700 Rem. It's nice to have the extra power when you need it! Bought the gun to replace the old Beretta auto for gun season to extend my killing range a bit. Definitley makes it a 150yd gun------TF

7. SIMMONS

PRO DIAMOND, THE CROSSHAIRS ARE IN THE DIAMOND SO AS LONG AS THE DIAMOND IS COVERING THE VITALS, THE CROSSHAIRS ARE ON THE MONEY, GREAT FOR A QUICK SHOT, HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AND HAVE BAGGED ONE EVERY YEAR WITH IT, ITS A 4X "J"