Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year i chronicled my entire season in one single thread, I got some great feedback so I figured I'd do the same for this season. We've already had a great start, a few late season bowhunts and a pile of sheds before we've even really started looking.

Here's to a great 2021!

My 2020 buck, Massy, getting his permanent spot on the wall. Moved Hook (that's a story for another day) over to the family farmhouse.

Before the final buzzer I was able to smoke an ester for the smoker, can never have too much venison on hand.

And as some of you know, I run the group Medina County Hunters out of a Chatham Township. We held a measure off for our deer contest a few weeks ago and crowned the winner by less than 2.5 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We started off the 2021 shed season even with the excess snow on the ground. Hunt #1 yielded a dead head and a dink.

Hunt #2 was a little better. I was able to pick up half of one of our hit list bucks for 2021. I'm pretty exited to see
how he turns out.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With some down time this week, I was able to throw together a couple unaired hunts of my brothers from last season. These hunts were not shown on SBO Live '20. The last week video has some great encounters with the buck I found the shed off of this week.

·
2,026 Posts
Great videos and picture. Keep them coming.

Reactions: Siman08/OH
1 - 20 of 26 Posts