Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flathunter I had the same id as I have here over at the fish market site, and that id was Bucktail. I'm not going to run and hide with id swapping. Misfit keeps pming me thinking that I'm FlatheadManiac, I'm not him but I bet he gets blackballed just like me for speaking his piece. And FYI I do not run from site to site Wise1, I'm not interested in a forum that only pertains to one thing and that what's mostly out there. I care about things that pertain to the state of Ohio and it's fish and wildlife because thats where I live, not other states. I'm man enough to take the heat for what ever I say, whether it's good, bad or ugly and I will not hide behind a fake id because I'm not fake I'm the real McCoy. I'm not affraid to stand up for what I believe in, you may knock me down but I'm like a TIMEX I take a licking but I keep on ticking.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
The only reason I think he might think your FM is because he was upset because people wouldn't see his way and think like him. He wouldn't stop whining about a subject until everyone was on his side. It does sound this might be the case here. Doesn't it?

·
Registered
241 Posts
In Ohio.............

The following actions are LEGAL:

Fishing with a rod and reel
Fishing via Trot line
Buying a loaf of bread
Drinking a beer in front of your TV set
Shooting a deer with a Bow and Arrow
Watching Dan Rather on TV ( should be Illegal )
Shooting a rough fish with a Bow and Arrow

Your opinions posted do not belong here.......You are a troublemaker.............Your opinion on Bowfishing will not change the Harvest of Carp and other rough fish this year........Why do you come here and Heckle gentlemen that enjoy a Legal sport in Ohio?? .......

I know why............ Do you?

:D

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't care if you ever see my point of view or not, I have lived on both sides of the fence and I prefer the side I'm on now. Listen guys I'm not against BOWFISHING, I've done it before theres nothing wrong with it. You keep going on like I'm against it and I'm not, I just stated that I thought some of the bowfishing practices were unethical and I did not say I was against bow fishing period. Heyzeus did anyone one in that forum ever go to school to learn to read. I have good things also to say about it, I just haven't voiced my opinion on those points yet.

I never even knew there was a bow fishing forum until I responded to the post from the front page link of Ohioguy's post, it just happened to start into a heated debate on ethics. I used to love bowfishing back in high school, I did it every chance I got. I was automatically labeled as an anti and a trouble maker because people could not interpret that I wasn't talking about everyone that bowfished. I mean how biased is that, most folks here need to improve on their reading skills from 3rd grade to at least the 7th grade level......... If thats possible :D

Wise1, your not as wise as you think you are or you would have seen this all along. A wise man and his wisdom are sometimes parted, it happens old chap.... Face the facts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Be mad if you want to.........

I wont lose any sleep.................You got called out for the trouble you caused and now you are weasling........

Just grow up young chap, Youll maybe learn to get along with people.

·
Registered
586 Posts
tell it like it is

bucktail.i was not going to respondt any more of your posts,but after reading your first post in this thread,i think i should clear a couple things up.your signate says you tell it like it is.the good,the bad and the ugly.how about telling the truth also.you and i both know that i don't "keep pm'ing you,thinking you're flatheadmaniac.you said in another post that some people should learn to read.well,maybe you should take your own advise,and also learn to count.i sent you one(that's 1)pm,and only one.in it i made the statement that "if i didn't know better,i'd think you were his twin".so don't come back crying the blues and stretching things out of proportion as you've been doing.if you can produce more than one pm i sent,or anywhere in the one i did send,that accuses you of being fhm,then please feel free to post them for all to see,and i will humbly apologize,openly.to others, this may seem trivial,but i believe in being honesty,and your statement was not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.