close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sad news.. Hunter fatally shot in Ashtabula Co.

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by bywayofthearrow, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Bryan six likes this.
  2. Saw that on Tuesday, prayers to the family

3. Hate to hear it. Be careful guys!!!

4. Sad to hear , and yes prayers for the family

5. Very sad news indeed! Prayers sent to the family and friends of the hunter.

6. Darn. Prayers for family and friends.

7. Is there any more updates? I read some hearsay that there is a lot more meat to this story and serious jail time coming for some involved. Let’s hope everything gets sorted out properly with criminals being properly charged and the family can cope through the holidays.

8. The shooting seems to be under investigation still and apparently there were other hunters in the area at the time of the shooting, but haven't been located for questioning. I've read other articles including comments by other readers, and it seems to be a fairly intense investigation. The authorities are currently trying to recreate the event that took place at the time of the shooting.

12/06/17 Tampa Bay Times;

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...man-killed-in-Ohio-hunting-accident_163216619

I hope and pray that the authorities get it figured out correctly and soon for the family's sake.