Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I Have not used it yet but i am thinking about getting one as well, the reviews all over the internet look good, its no Barnett or anything but for the price you cant beat it. With the right bolts and broadheads, and good shot placement you should be able to drop a deer this season no problem

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Ya for that matter look at the cheaper Horton's there good to or the Barnett jackell

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have it ordered and will be using 20" carbon arrows like it suggests. So soon as I take it out I'll post a range report and if I'm lucky I will post pictures of the buck it takes! :biggrin:

I just graduated college and am job searching, otherwise I would have spent the extra $100-200 to get a name brand starter crossbow

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a feeling were both gonna be very impressed with what the bow can do , and ya just cant beat that price and what all comes with it :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I have it ordered and will be using 20" carbon arrows like it suggests. So soon as I take it out I'll post a range report and if I'm lucky I will post pictures of the buck it takes! :biggrin:

I just graduated college and am job searching, otherwise I would have spent the extra $100-200 to get a name brand starter crossbow
Kinda off the main topic, but a tidbit that may help - I dont know what type of job you are looking for but usajobs.gov is a great tool to find government jobs. There is everything you can think of and in alot of places. Worth a look anyways.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info JB, it will definitely be useful.

And Boar you are correct, I can't wait to sight it in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts