close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rubs

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by blainesdaddy08, Sep 14, 2012.

1. I know all my deer have rubbed off their velvet now but I am really shocked at the amount of fresh rubs that I am finding. Some of them have already broke the smaller trees off.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. the 1st rubs and scrapes i find really gets my blood boilin...ill be out this weekend boilin blood...:D

3. Coon the rubs are everywhere and I can't wait to find some scrapes and it won't be long at all I'm already in killing mode and can't do anything about it lol

4. if theyre everywhere on the wnf that tells me we're gonna have a ton of bucks...its the best indicater there is...:D

5. Yes I agree I have saw twice the nice bucks this year already than I saw last year. Alot of people have told me that they are seeing more big bucks this year than they have ever saw and that's the best news we hear

6. i just got back from hanging a couple stands and scouting some more on the wayne. seen ALOT of rubs already really shocked me that many this early alot more than i saw all together last year and im not hunting to far from where i did last year. had two cams up since july 4th and had a ton of good pics only a few that i would shoot tho, one super nice 9 that was still in full velvet on sept 11.

7. Seeing them in Cincinnati.... Acorns are falling also..

8. Found a fresh rub saturday on our lease about 4-6"dia. rubbed slick and still had fresh blood all over the tree from his velvet.Thats the first rub i have ever found with blood all over it like that.I took a pict and will try and post it if i can figure it out.

9. The easiest way I have found to post pics is to download the app on your phone and just attach them to your post. Thats definitely a picture that would be neat to see!

Black Dog Bowfishing Pro Staff

10. Hey coon Buddy of mine was out 4 wheelin in wnf and he sent me a bunch of pics of some giant rubs should be a good year for the forest