close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Robby

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Fish, Dec 19, 2002.

1. I took your pic and played around with it for a few minutes.

It's nothing much, but I got nothing better to do in the Winter.
    Hope you don't mind and like it. :)

[​IMG]

2. Nice Graphics

What program are you using ??

3. Thank you.

For this I used Logo Creator without using Photoshop and Paint Shop pro afterwards.

I usually do use PS and PSP along with Photo Impact to put effects in and normally I would have made it smaller, but thought I'd leave it bigger just for visual effect.

If you'd like me to play around with a pic of yours, I'm not all that good, but if you want, PM me a pic, tell me what colors you like what text you want, and the size you want it (if it's different than this) and I'll give it a shot.

4. Jim you've got competition, lol Jim (mr.fish ohio) is the pic guru of the GFO. Nice pic.

Bill

5. OK Jim lets see if you can beat thAT ONE???

6. HEY FISH

Hey FISH.................wheres that Buckeye AVATAR at mister?

LOL

Sneaky aint ya?

:D

7. LOL! :D

I tried to put the OSU av on here,but couldn't figure out how to do it. ;)

8. :D :D :D :D i didn't know how to hit that quote button either,LOL.

9. Hey

At least he aint got a Hurricanes helmet up there !!!!!

10. So you know what I mean then? :D

LOL. No, I've found over the years, that it's best to not like any team at all. That way I enjoy all football and have an unbiased opinion. :)

I hope that Robby has took offense to my pic, since he hasn't replied. If you have Robby, let me know and I'l delete the pic at once!

I didn't mean anything bad by it and actually was impressed by your catch, and that's why I did it. I hope you understand.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2002
  11. Okay Jackster........

A little colaboration. I provided the fish picture & Fish provided the picture of the fisherman ?? There's a cute play on words in there somewhere. I know just the guy who could say it cleverly, but I don't want to get on his bad side....;)
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Fish

12. NP. Your Welcome. :)

13. mrfish/OH ...

:cool: ~ Neat `O' :)

14. The original

I have the original picture with the actual background on my screen as wallpaper. What a thrill that bad boy was !
    I hate to admit this charater flaw, but I'm still not tired of looking at it. I'm still in awe, thank you fish gods for smiling upon me !:D