Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took your pic and played around with it for a few minutes.

It's nothing much, but I got nothing better to do in the Winter.
Hope you don't mind and like it. :)

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Nice pic. What are you using to do that?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you.

For this I used Logo Creator without using Photoshop and Paint Shop pro afterwards.

I usually do use PS and PSP along with Photo Impact to put effects in and normally I would have made it smaller, but thought I'd leave it bigger just for visual effect.

If you'd like me to play around with a pic of yours, I'm not all that good, but if you want, PM me a pic, tell me what colors you like what text you want, and the size you want it (if it's different than this) and I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Originally posted by MISFIT
:D :D :D :D i didn't know how to hit that quote button either,LOL.
So you know what I mean then? :D

At least he aint got a Hurricanes helmet up there !!!!!
LOL. No, I've found over the years, that it's best to not like any team at all. That way I enjoy all football and have an unbiased opinion. :)

I hope that Robby has took offense to my pic, since he hasn't replied. If you have Robby, let me know and I'l delete the pic at once!

I didn't mean anything bad by it and actually was impressed by your catch, and that's why I did it. I hope you understand.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Okay Jackster........

A little colaboration. I provided the fish picture & Fish provided the picture of the fisherman ?? There's a cute play on words in there somewhere. I know just the guy who could say it cleverly, but I don't want to get on his bad side....;)

Thanks Fish

·
Registered
576 Posts
The original

I have the original picture with the actual background on my screen as wallpaper. What a thrill that bad boy was !
I hate to admit this charater flaw, but I'm still not tired of looking at it. I'm still in awe, thank you fish gods for smiling upon me !:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts