Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a local trespasser that has been riding all over my food plots. I have another pic of him (can post exceeds size?) of course he has a Miller light light in his left hand..LOL This guy usually leaves his beer cans on the trail. He is the same guy that poaches. (yes I have called the warden on him but they like to wait a day or two to show up.) He is also the guy that beats up his wife and daughter.. (cops are my proof and daughter has moved out) He had torn down the last no trespassing signs so Friday I added some more. This guy has suposenly shot the neighbors cat. He has also pulled a gun several times on the neighbors.. (Now the neighbors whole family has CCW permits)

Sorry, but I can not stand this guy.

I hope I get him on cam again. The law will be knocking on his door this time.. Sorry I had to vent!!! Of course it is in urban land..

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I would be at the police station everyday and blowing up the phones. You have proof and nothing done. Start up the chain of command with law enforcment, one of them will do something. Call the media, something may happen faster.

·
22,520 Posts
I would be at the police station everyday and blowing up the phones. You have proof and nothing done. Start up the chain of command with law enforcment, one of them will do something. Call the media, something may happen faster.
x2

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
When he first move in the house he started riding back there I posted signs that was a few years ago. they were there last fall but now they are gone. I had my cams out but desided to move it to a plot that had a bunch of quad tracks and now I have him on cam. I checked to see if the signs were up and they were gone so I put them back up... This is the first set of pic's I have of him riding back there. If I get any more they will be called for sure..

Two years ago I was bow hunting and I hear Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow I know who is shooting and I think "that kills this hunt" I walk back to the barn and on the way there is a fresh blood trail Heading up my hill.. Long story short he shot a deer but I had no proof..

Last year I came off the hill on my quad, he is sitting there with a shot gun (on his rented land) In his hand. As I came back up the hill he droped it.. I pull up he walks toward me And said some body must be shooting a 4/10 back here. I just shake my head and drive on.... The next day I see him with a bow.. He figured I had called the warden and knows it takes a day for them to show up..

Sorry Venting

Does anyone else have to deal with this?

·
Registered
679 Posts
When he first move in the house he started riding back there I posted signs that was a few years ago. they were there last fall but now they are gone. I had my cams out but desided to move it to a plot that had a bunch of quad tracks and now I have him on cam. I checked to see if the signs were up and they were gone so I put them back up... This is the first set of pic's I have of him riding back there. If I get any more they will be called for sure..

Two years ago I was bow hunting and I hear Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow I know who is shooting and I think "that kills this hunt" I walk back to the barn and on the way there is a fresh blood trail Heading up my hill.. Long story short he shot a deer but I had no proof..

Last year I came off the hill on my quad, he is sitting there with a shot gun (on his rented land) In his hand. As I came back up the hill he droped it.. I pull up he walks toward me And said some body must be shooting a 4/10 back here. I just shake my head and drive on.... The next day I see him with a bow.. He figured I had called the warden and knows it takes a day for them to show up..

Sorry Venting

Does anyone else have to deal with this?
Try the Sherrif. Give him the picture and the bums address. Ask him if he'll give him a "warning" visit. Sometimes that visit is all it takes.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
IED PLANTED IN THE PATH, RPG/target practice, Drone attack? Sorry, this kind of stuff pi$$es me off.

Call the cops every time you see or hear him on your land. Call the guy he's renting the house from and tell him what this guy is doing. You really have a problem here. Think I would even do a background check on this guy if you know his name. If he's a convicted felon, you can have him hauled away for having a gun.

I'm just venting myself. Good luck with this idiot.:yikes:

RGJZ06

·
Banned
955 Posts
Some of the worst neighbors are the ones that back up to your property. Have you tried going over there and talking to him yourself? Playing stupid and telling him someone is tearing down your signs, etc? This is what I did when I had an adjoining neighbor driving his tractor through my property. I told him I saw some tracks and ruts and I wanted to know if he saw anyone back there. Without me accusing him he got the point.

The spike strips I would not do because if he fell on them and got hurt you might be liable. Have you thought about hinge cutting trees in his entrance route?

The sheriffs seldom do anything around me either so you just about have to take it in your own hands........within reason.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
not condoning the slime one bit but how do you know he tore down the signs...the wind could have done it for him...i checked mine one yr. after a terrible windy storm and it took down at least half of them on the 2 properties a put them on...i mean we've had about 3 real windy storms that ripped out trees...blew over semis...as said not condoning the puke a bit...he knows whether theres signs or not...sure he seen em before anyway...and signs or no signs...its trespassing even if ones tracking a deer he kilt...you go onto anothers property without getting permission...you just joined this pukes ranks...:D

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
****, the wind could of taken the signs down I do not know for sure but if it did wouldn't the signs be laying close by? They are not..The 4 signs can't all disapear.. As for the cops, they know I have had conversations with them about this.. They did go to his house when one of the million $ houses complained about a wounded deer was laying in the back yard.. Of course all the cop did was get permission to hunt that guy's land.. My urban land is some of the best urban hunting land around. A guy that films for PSE and brings hunters in for a price is a mile down the road.... Lot's of people try to get in this area even the archery shop that I go to 20+miles away the owner has permission to hunt and area 1 mile away from me...

As for hinge cutting yes That is the next thing I am going to do. I was told to do it by the nieghbors also.. See everybody in the area hates this guy not just me. so if I can catch him on my property the nieghbors property and another guys then we can all file complaints...

This guy called the warden on me for the deer in my pic.. He told them that it was killed with a gun.. Of course it wasn't the warden checked it out and saw that it was killed by a 125 thunderhead.... There is quite a bit of history with this guy over the last several years... I could tell you guys story about him for a while... All in all he is a Piece of S+++...

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
some of my signs i found while scouting and they went quite a ways...i take it this guy is a city slicker...they have that mentality but when you say *******...two thangs come to mind...hillbillys and jeff foxworthy...theyre the good guys...:D

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No ****, this a guy that was originaly from Kentucky then Adams county now here on the out skirts of Cincinnati... He thinks like a lot of *******'s, I can go where I want to go mentality... They are the worst..

Trust me when I say I have been everywhere and would of found the sign's.. Keep in mine I have 300+yards x 50yds of food plot's I have spent many many hours back there some work some with the the kid's enjoying our own little park. One that I don't have to have my dogs on a leash..LOL

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Foxworthy, tells stoeies about shooting deer out the window of his truck. Sounds to me like he knows enough about it that there is some truth to his jokes. Not all ******** or hillbillys are good guys. Not all city slickers are bad guys.
Foxworthy Shoots the antlers of deer, because he's not smart enough to check he's zero after he flies. And he has done it more than one time , so he doesnt learn real fast. Yeap, sounds just like some of my hillbilly family in KY. To hear them tell it they can shoot a fly off a deers ass. They just dont tell ya they were aming at the deer shoulder.

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
Why are you waiting? You have evidence of his wrong doings now. If you wait and he continues to screw up your food plots and trespass then it's kinda your fault for not taking action sooner.

Also, take him to small claims court and sue him for the damage done to your plots. That will definitely get his attention.

·
5,040 Posts
some of my signs i found while scouting and they went quite a ways...i take it this guy is a city slicker...they have that mentality but when you say *******...two thangs come to mind...hillbillys and jeff foxworthy...theyre the good guys...:D
Only if you think like they do.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why are you waiting? You have evidence of his wrong doings now. If you wait and he continues to screw up your food plots and trespass then it's kinda your fault for not taking action sooner.

Also, take him to small claims court and sue him for the damage done to your plots. That will definitely get his attention.
I just got the pic's and the signs were down.. All that would come out of it is" I'm sorry I didn't know it wasn't was" or "I didn't know I was off my property"

I want to get him and get him good.

When he pulled his handgun on the neighbors they called the police on him. He went back to his house and put a work belt on with his hammer and nails.. Then told the cops that he doesn't own a gun.. (They are in his wifes name) They bought it and nothing came of it... If He is smart enough to get out of that one he is smart enought to avoid this.. That is why I am waiting.. I had a thought that it was him in the begining but now I know for sure. He will come back and i will get him on my cam then all 3 of us (neighbors) can get him... At least thats the plan..

1 - 20 of 72 Posts