Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,501 Posts
.... Now if only I can find one at Cabelas or Bass Pro (want to use gift cards)!
Good Luck! I've been searching different Cabela's & BPS store and all are showing out of stock. If you find one, please let me know as I plan to buy from them too!

Reactions: ohiohornhunter

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Good Luck! I've been searching different Cabela's & BPS store and all are showing out of stock. If you find one, please let me know as I plan to buy from them too!
Why not give fin feather fur in Ashland or sportsman's den in Shelby a call and see if they have what you're looking for if so hop on 71 north I'm sure it's a bit of a drive but between the two their prices have always been a little better the bps and cabelas just food for thought

·
Registered
951 Posts
I hear you all, but I have Cabelas/BPS gift cards I would like to use. I doubt the other stores would accept them. Lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
I hear you all, but I have Cabelas/BPS gift cards I would like to use. I doubt the other stores would accept them. Lol
Being this far away from next gun season I'm sure BPS ABD Cabelas will get them in stock again. I too would recommend the XPR unless you wanted to go the AR route. Even if you go a different route your going to like the 350 legend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m seriously considering a 350 legend. A lot of rifles seem to be coming on line for it. Are there any to avoid, or any to give special consideration to? I have the Encore platform, and might consider a new barrel for it in 350. I like the ARs that I’ve seen in it also. Also, what load do you prefer for hunting
I have owned two 350 Legends and would recommend both of them. I first owned a CVA v2 Scout I sold it to my nephew as he wanted a compact rifle in 350 Legend and I really wanted faster second shot. My second rifle is a Winchester XPR with a 22 in barrel. Both were well made and MOA accurate.
I also own a CVA Cascade bolt action in 450 Bushmaster with a 22 in barrel. It also shoots MOA. For the price, I also recommend this rifle in 350 Legend.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts