Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
102 Posts
You know...one thinks that you can never forget the things you learn over the years..well i am convinced that you can forget things that you once were at the top of your game at...case in point..some years ago i was a very proficient archer, winning several area 3D tournaments in the area solely on my uncanny ability to judge distance right down to within a half a yard. things happened that i no longer had the time to even pick up my bow for well over 8 years...this year my wife and i have our business doing well so i bought a crossbow and just assumed i would pick up were i left off..i have missed three deer this year at first blaming my bow...bought a range finder today and realized for the first time that it was me misjudging distance by as much as 16 yards!!! my wife and i will be going hunting again saturday, i'll let you know how it goes...keep practicing you can lose your touch!! go vols!!!

Nov 12, 2009

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.