Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got the halo r400 I just ordered one an want to see Wht you thought about them I've heard good and bad about them I waited a few years after they came out to let them work out the bugs before I bought one just figured I'd come out of the cave to play this year!!!
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
64 Posts
My cousin bought one last year, it ranged +/- 1/2 yd against my Nikon. He wound up taking it back only because Basspro ran Leupold's on sale. He's kinda weird guy anyway lol. From my experience with it, it's well worth the money. You should be happy

Mathews Helim Tactical

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I gave $85 shiped to my door Coonie I couldn't find a Simmons with that deal anywhere so i settled with the halo. And if I had the money is be a funny guy also and buy name brand but I don't I pinch my pennys. A penny saved here is a penny spent there

·
Registered
64 Posts
By all means that halo works and is just fine. My Nikon was a Christmas gift but it sin nothing special though

Mathews Helim Tactical

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad to hear good things about it the review's I read where mixed about equal it should be at door mid week right along with my two new packs of swhacker's

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nikon pro staff 500 or 400. Idk what one I have but it's amazing. Battery is good!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It arrived today and i put Tue battery in and some of the review's said it wouldn't shut off after use well mine does before the 20seconds is up but works good if I stand on my back pourch I stepped out 20yrds to r retaining wall and stood in the same spot and the rangefinder says 20yrds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts