Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 2 rage broadheads (2-Blade) that I am looking to sell. I am switching to a different broadhead this year.

They both have been through deer, but I do have a replacement blade kit just never put them on. The replacement blade kit is $20 new and the 2 broadheads have only been shot once each.

Asking $30 o.b.o.

**If I can find the practice head I will throw that is also. Paypal accepted and I am willing to ship.** - See More Here: http://www.ohiosportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=925

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I also have 2 good rage heads and one the blades r messed up on and i have the practice tip ill let mine go for $30 also

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Why would anyone pay $30 for two used rage, or two used with a practice tip, when you can buy 3 new with a practice tip for $40 at any bow shop or store?
Well mine are brand new minus the one the blades need changed hell ill take $20 I just don't need them so before u call mine used read a oil better

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
In defense of the other guy, not that he needs it because your post says "good". Most folks take "good" as used.
Just a miscommunication, that's all.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figured that with the replacement pack costing $20+ in the stores, $30 for a couple of broadheads and a brand new replacement pack wasn't a bad deal. But what you guys are posting makes sense.

I appreciate the feed back.

Thanks.
Chris

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
You can load the practice tip with razor's and obtain a new broadhead.

All I use is the blue tips because everyone gives them to me.

Just change the blades and I'm good to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts