close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Question for Steve

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Flatheadmaniac, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Hey just a thought to help 'donate" money to help ya run this great site...how about getting some decals(for car or truck windows..plus for boats) and maybe some hats and shirts...the profits could help ya with the funds needed to keep this site going? just a thought,
    Take care,
    Scott

PS how about making up a banner that those of us with our own web sites can help promote OhioSportsman.com ?

2. Good Idea Scott. I'll take a few decals and a hat.;)

3. good idea with the banner, I have the link already on my front page, but would gladly put up a banner also.

4. Thanks guys

I'll try to help out any way i can!
    We all know that "other" sites have this kind of merchandise..so i thought we could show our pride too?
    Im with ya Desperado..i'll take some decals for my truck, SUV and soon to be cat boat...hey and maybe one for my Hovercraft too.
    Jack i will link this site off of my other web sites too..but a nice looking banner would be more proper looking...maybe that nice gent that made up a few pics. for Robby and they others can make up one?? I forgot who he was??

5. Putting them on the boat is great. Lots of outdoorsman see them when your out with the boat and will ask questions. It's great to turn a fellow fisherman or hunter on to the great site.;)

6. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Hats are coming first thing in the new year. As for stickers, let me see what I can do....

7. Steve

8. time

whats the deal with the time seems like it is not eastern std time

9. Steve

You need to be logged in to have the time correct for your time zone.

10. STICKERS

HEY STEVE , HOW ABOUT A MASCOT TO GO ALONG WITH THE LOGO. JUST AN IDEA ANY OPNIONS ON THIS?

11. Steve

I'm open to it, but don't have any ideas for one.