Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any processors in the Miami/Darke or Vinton county areas that make breakfast sausage with your deer? thanks for input

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I get my deer processed at Old Town Butcher Shop outside Xenia. They make excellent breakfast sausage. Not too far from Miami county. They are located north of Xenia on Brush Row Rd off US 68.
sam-r261 UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I get my deer processed at Old Town Butcher Shop outside Xenia. They make excellent breakfast sausage. Not too far from Miami county. They are located north of Xenia on Brush Row Rd off US 68.
I thought that they went out of business???

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
They are still open. I called and got tieir answering machine.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Thats okay. You did have me worried. Lol. They really do a nice job and are usually pretty quick.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks bilman63. I live in Greene and that'll work. My hunting areas are split up between family farm where I grew up and we got a place south. I searched some other hunting forums and only come up with a butcher shop in Medway.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
You're welcome. They have always done a great job for me. Really clean. No hair in the meat. Their breakfast sausage is really good. Usually the first thing I run out of.lol. They also make venison bratwurst that are really good.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
ruffhunter, their phone number is (937) 372-4201. If you are coming from toward Xenia, take 68 morth and when you get to Old Town, Brush Row Rd will be on the right. There is a fire station on the corner. They are just a little ways up on left. Sits back off the road and is easy to drive by. Good luck this season.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
bilman, Here is another option...

I take mine up to "Tim's Deer Processing" just west of Yellow Springs at 240 Yellow Springs Fairfield Rd, 937-604-6962.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Good to know steveOh. Thanks for the info. A buddy of mind takes his to a place in Medway. Not Kopie's but another place. He gave me some white cheddar jalapeno sticks he had made there that were really good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts