Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep us informed on what is going on with the prescouting for next year in your area's,Let us all know what you are finding and if your are seeing any good sign or sightings of any good buck.

So far this year i have not been out to cold and to much snow,but i really need to be getting out and finding the hard hit trails and food source trails.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Not a chance big fella! I'm not sharing anything this year, all my leg work benefits me not everybody else that hunts out there. Sorry!!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey Spitfire;
Why don't you share your ideas and keep the location out of it? Also, you could create an alias that no one would know it was you. Tips are what this site is all about.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Hey troph- e-hunter, if he was asking for my ideas I would share them but he's asking what we have found and what is going on in our area. Cd hunts the same area I hunt as does Q2XL. If his intent was to gather tips on scouting he would have mentioned that, and I am all for giving tips on scouting for those that need it. You need to know the basis of my comments before you comment.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
seen picture today in metro section of a deer running across ice covered pond in hocking county...woman sed she has been seeing 20 deer and35 TURKEYS on her place...

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
George do you have that lady's phone number? I could give her a call and see if it's those dumb animals are causing a problem for her and maybe take care of one or two of them.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
well shoot i believe the paper is upstairs let me go an look...brb...donna an mike mcknight,logan,hocking co. i'm sure their phone is ringing off the hook

·
Registered
32 Posts
Out looking today. Found where the deer have been bedding lately, so I'll file that information for late next season! Didn't find any sheds though:(

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
well i did not find any but i was in the woods...lots of beds and the deer are munching up everything in site...they were feeding around 1pm big time and they are definately herded but appeared to be very healthy. should be some sheds this weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts