close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Polls

Discussion in 'Ohio Buckeyes' started by TheCream, Sep 24, 2012.

1. What do the Wolverweasels and Buckeyes have in common right now? Neither are in the USA Today Coaches poll. The Buckeyes can't be in it this year...nagichim just isn't good enough to be in it. ;)

For the record, State is #14 in the AP, but that might be too high in all honesty. All I know is 4-0 is better than 2-2. :thumbs_up:

2. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

It's pretty interesting to say the least. With the bid ten being lackluster this year, the wolverweasels may have a shot at only 4-5 losses this year;)

Oregon destroyed Arizona and LSU was ho-hum.

3. OSU shouldn't be ranked at all!! This is one of the worst defenses I can remember in OSU's history. Their scheme is driving me crazy with all the zone nickel defense's and giving receivers from UAB a 10 yard cushion all game. Fickell won't last long if this coninues. Offense shows spurts where they are scary good but they get "stuck in the mud" at times also.

4. Deehntr56

x2!!!

Very concerned about the linebacker play as well.

Our linebackers are not very good-from what I have seen they are not instinctive and have a nose for the ball. Shazier is an athletic freak and naturally instinctive but he is no Hawk or laurinaitis. Did anyone even hear Grant or Sabino's name called. Grant was not playing well early and then they put storm Klien in. Our Dline cant get pressure if the QB can get the ball out quick, which is always because our corners are never withing 8 yards of the receivers to start the play.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
  5. The offense will be like that for awhile. It's actually pretty tough timing offense to get down. Alot of work for the O line to do. luckily you got a stud in B Miller. You guys would maybe be a .500 team without him. He'll be scary good in another year with Ezekial Elliot back there with him

6. And Jalin Marshall playing slot/HB and wherever else they can put him!!

7. Deehntr56

His high school stats this year is-let's just say- VERY GOOD!:biggrin:

He's going to ba a good one!

8. Agreed. Percy Harvin 2.0

9. Deehntr56

So what are the poll results this week?

OSU moved up a few notches- ND moved up a few notches- anyone else?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::mischeif:

10. buckeyes are the 12th best team in the nation...:mischeif:

11. Wont amount to anything in the end due to no bowl games. Theyre havin a great year to. Makes me depressed I wont get to watch em in a bowl

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors