Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well,i took a little time away from the site when all of the political threads got heated up and people were told to cool it and discuss other things.
now though it sure looks like the political forum has simply spilled over to this one.
Any reason for that??
just wondering.:confused:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
People are going to discuss things other than hunting/fishing, it's human nature. I really don't see a problem with it. If you don't wanna see it, don't read it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
People are going to discuss things other than hunting/fishing, it's human nature. I really don't see a problem with it. If you don't wanna see it, don't read it.

I have no problem with talking politics.all i was pointing out was that it seems like the politics discussions have spilled into the open forum.
Talk away!;)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I wasn't trying to be a d!($. Maybe folks are scared they'll shut down the politics forum (I actually thought they did until I just looked. I'm always on my mobile, so I really only see new posts and don't really look to see what category they're posted in, hence my first response).

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't trying to be a d!($. Maybe folks are scared they'll shut down the politics forum (I actually thought they did until I just looked. I'm always on my mobile, so I really only see new posts and don't really look to see what category they're posted in, hence my first response).

I didn't think you were at all!
It just seems like since Steve made his point a while back in the Politics forum the threads have simply made their way to the open forum.
I'm staying out of them for the most part because nothing gets acomplished.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts