close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Polaris Cabela's

Discussion in 'BuckEye Saloon' started by Fishin 2, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Anyone know when the new Cabela's @ polaris is opening? Got my sock almost full, gettin itchy !!:bouncy:

2. Last I heard was spring 2013. Can't wait to break the bank either.

3. ^^^what he said^^^^^

The one and only.

4. cabela's

Thanks guys, guess I'm gonna need a bigger sock !! Mike

5. Nimrod

Nimrod Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Just heard on the news Opening date is March 7th !!!!
    :woohoo1:

6. goody goody goody...goo goo...i caint wait...:biggrin:

7. Had a "VIP" tour of the new Cabelas yesterday.

No pictures or "press" allowed. Went with the Ohio Waterfowl Association.

It looks to be a really nice store. It's the first Gen 3 model about 80K sq/ft. I _think_ they mentioned that they will stock upwards of 80% of the SKUs that the "destination" (Dundee, Wheeling) carry.

They have a large well stocked firearms section, with a gun library. They have a bargain cave, meeting room, deli/fudge shop. The General Manager is an archer, so there has been some extra effort there. A lot of fishing equipment (but we are coming into spring).

I don't think the parking lot is really big enough, but that's probably only an issue a couple days a year.

We all joked about the wives dropping off the husbands, then going to Polaris to shop - dangerous in both locations.

This location will be watched since it's kind of a new concept, basically in a major metro shopping area.

The staff was extremely nice and helpful. They answered every question, even some off the wall ones.

I think folks will be happy.

8. i was over there friday...took some pics to post but doan know how...i felt the pkg.lot was small too...it opens mar.7 at 11:00am...ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:45...

we also did some polaris shopping...:D

steak and lube has great wings...try their hottest ones...pc.of cake...:D

9. I am going right after work . Haha maybe leave my wallet in the truck so I am not broke when I come home

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire